Kaiser liquiDYE is a simple, cost effective and flexible candle dye system!
This is a concentrated dye created for colour candle wax especially for container candles. It is NOT suitable for soap making or bath bomb making.
- Produces a strong, shiny candle colour.
- Incorporates easily into liquid wax in a short period of time.
- Can be added at low temperatures.
- Good colour stability.
- Cost effective
- Add the liquiDYE drops to the melted wax once the wax has liquified.
- Stir the dye into the melted wax until it has totally dissolved.
- The recommended dosage is 0.1%-0.2% by weight.
- Testing in small batches is crucial - this is a guide only. Variables such as your chosen wax will influence the final result.
Cover your bench tops sufficiently since LiquiDYE will stain bench tops, hands, clothes and floors. Be sure to wear gloves and an apron, as well as protecting your surfaces while using this product.
Made in Germany.
Click for SDS
Click for TDS