Create six bars of your own translucent soap at home! This soap making kit is perfect for beginners to learn the basics.
The melt and pour style of soap making does not require lye. All you need to do is melt the base, add fragrance and colour, then pour it into the mould to set. NICNAS registration is not required for melt and pour soap making.
The melt and pour soap making kit includes:
- 1 x KG block clear Stephenson Crystal PF base, melt and pour soap: a vegetable derived, palm oil free soap base made with Rapeseed Stearic & Coconut Oil.
- 3 x 10ml fragrance oil (choose from the 3 pack options below)
- 1 x 1 Litre plastic pouring jug
- 1 x soap dye of your own choice - please make a note at checkout if you prefer pink or green.
- 1 x silicone oval mould
- 2 x bamboo wooden stirrers
- 1 x set of easy to follow instructions
- 1 x glass thermometer