Stephenson Crystal PF base is a translucent, vegetable derived, palm oil free soap base - ideal for melt and pour soap making projects!
1KG Tamper proof container
This soap base is used for the manufacture of translucent soap bars.
- Vegetable based
- Suitable for vegans
- Colour derived from natural oils
- Made using Rapeseed Stearic & Coconut Oil
- Contains no SLS or SLES
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Cleansing formulation
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
Suitable for all skin types
Manufacturer suggests 10 - 40 drops of fragrance or Essential Oil per 100g Soap (0.5% - 2%)
The usual colourants for Melt & Pour Soap can be added.
Botanical, Herbal Extracts and Exfoliants can be added.
55 - 60°C
Country Of Origin:
Does Not Contain:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, PEGs, Palm Oil.
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing, palm oil free, suitable for vegans.
1. Slice the soap base into meltable chunks before popping them in the microwave for very short bursts or on the double boiler set up.
2. Add soap colour and skin safe fragrant or essential oils to the melted soap base (test in small batches).
3.Pour melted, fragranced soap base into your chosen soap mould and add dried botanicals to top of soap if you like.
4. Once the soaps have set, remove them from the mould and wrap immediately.
Please visit our tutorial for more information on making melt and pour soap.