NDIS Know-How: The Rundown
Blaze & Foam is all about NDIS workshops, but here's the deal: we're not registered NDIS providers. That means we can issue you with an invoice if you're managing your own NDIS or getting a helping hand from a plan manager.
Crew Quota: Minimum Group Size
Got a private NDIS group ready to dive into the creative goodness? Well, for group bookings, you need at least ten folks to get the party started.
Flying Solo or In a Duo: Individual Attendees
If you're a lone wolf or rolling with a sidekick – you're welcome to join the public workshops. Just follow the same booking dance we describe below but see the public bookings link.
Location, Location, Location
Mornington Peninsula, – that's where the public workshop magic happens! And if you're keen on a private NDIS workshop held in Melbourne drop us a line (or you prefer to get artsy from the comfort of your own space). We've got virtual workshops up their sleeve.
Plus Ones for Carers
If your carer is there to lend a hand, they're in for free. But if they're ready to get crafty and create their own masterpiece, they'll need their own ticket.
How to Book the Blaze & Foam Way: The NDIS Edition
Step by step, here's the booking process:
- Check if your NDIS plan covers our classes – look out for 'Social & community participation' and 'Capacity building' in your plan.
- Browse our workshops, and when you're ready, shoot us an email to email@example.com Make sure you let us know about your plan manager, support category, and NDIS participant number. Got a preferred date and time? Share that too. And if there's a support worker in the mix, let us know.
- We'll email you you an invoice to send to your plan manager.
- Your plan manager works their magic with payment direct to us. Keep in mind, it might take a while, so be patient.
- Once the cash lands, you're locked in! Within 48 hours, we'll slot you into your requested class. If you're a bit late to the party or the date's full, we'll give you some alternatives.
- You'll receive a confirmation email with all the details you need before you show up.
Accessibility is Key: All Aboard!
Wheelchairs welcome! Our venues are all about easy access, from wide doors to ground-level workshops. Never stairs. Bathroom door widths might vary.
Extra Miles: The Travel Fee
If you're not in our backyard of Mornington Peninsula, there's a travel fee for bringing the private NDIS workshop to you in Melbourne.
Hold Up for Confirmation
Please wait for the official confirmation email before arriving at the workshop.
Life plans change? For public workshops email us at least seven (7) days before your workshop date and you can switch things around. For private workshops, we need 14 days notice since venues fees will have been paid. And all bookings are digital, so no paper tickets in the mail.
What to Expect
Blaze & Foam is all about unleashing your creative beast in a friendly space. The workshop hosts are there to guide and inspire. Equipment and materials are provided.
Snacks and Comfort
Feeling peckish? Go ahead and bring your nibbles and sips – we've got a fridge. As for attire, it's all about being comfy. Maybe toss on closed-toed shoes, just in case you drop a blob of creativity. An apron will be provided for use on the day.
Want an NDIS party on a weekday? No problem! Just chat with us, and we'll sort you out.
No NDIS for Products: Workshops Only
Hold off on those NDIS-fuelled shopping sprees – it's workshop territory only at Blaze & Foam. No product purchases with NDIS funds here.
Terms & Conditions
Before you strut your creative stuff, give our terms and conditions a gander. Attending means you're on board with 'em.
Buckle up, because Blaze & Foam's NDIS workshops are ready to bring out your inner artist! Got more questions? Just us a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org.