Terms And Conditions For Public Blaze & Foam Workshops
If you're signing up for any public service, including in-person workshop, class, experience or online event with Blaze & Foam, here's the whole 'terms and conditions' tango.
- 100% of the ticket fee is expected upfront. Your booking is a done deal only when we've got the cash.
- If you are booking for other people, you will need to wrangle your group and provide them with a copy of these Ts & Cs, because they need to know the ins and outs of these terms too.
- Group size matters – Our events need a minimum headcount of ten, and if there are less, we may need to reschedule.
Can't make it? Send a pal! Our bookings are like a game of tag – just tap someone else in. They need to know the drill, and you're responsible for telling them these TC's and C's.
Tell us 7 days before, and we'll shuffle you to another slot. Under 7 days? Sorry, that ship's sailed – no reschedules or rain checks. Missed it or had to scoot early? We can't offer a do-over, not even for alien abductions. Reach out via good old email for rescheduling requests – our social media's just for fun.
Think of your workshop ticket like you would, a concert pass - once the show's over, no take-backs! Once your dough hits our bank for the event, it's a firm handshake – no refunds, no backsies. Life's dance moves might surprise you, but saving your spot means we've already planned, paid, and said 'no' to someone else. So, even if you're chased by a tornado or stuck in a mammoth traffic jam, we can't flip the script on refunds.
- Booze on your mind? Bring it. But follow the State and Federal liquor laws, be responsible with alcohol. No underage drinking. We're not liable for accidents caused by booze or illegal substances. Blaze & Foam sometimes provides one to two (1 - 2) glasses of sparkling wine per participant. In the case of BYOB events (you provide your own alcoholic drinks), Blaze & Foam may ask any participant for ID. If the participant is found to be underage, they will be asked to leave and no refund issued.
Got snacks? Bring 'em, but remember, sharing's not always caring here due to allergy concerns.
Smoking? Strictly a no-go zone.
Be early or miss the boat! We start on the dot. Late by 20 minutes? You'll might feel like you landed on another planet. No refunds or reschedules for fashionably late entries.
- Keep it classy – no rowdiness or cheeky behaviour. Safety's key. Blaze & Foam might ask you to leave if we decide that you are threat to another person's safety because a)we believe that you are drinking too much or b)under the influence of illicit substances or c) are refusing to follow safety protocols.
- Dress appropriately – no singlets, vests, shorts, or bare feet. Third Party Suppliers have standards, and you need meet them if you want to join Blaze & Foam events.
Gift vouchers and credits have a 36-month countdown.
Blaze & Foam's Rights:
Sometimes we have to cancel or shift gears – low turnout or a sick leader might be why. Your travel or accommodation costs are on you. If we cancel, you'll get a credit note valid for 12 months.
Before you hit that "book now" button, make sure your age can play the game – you've got to be over 18 to join Blaze & Foam's public workshops. If you don't tell us otherwise, we'll assume everyone in your group is over 18. Age checks may happen, especially if alcohol is served, so keep those IDs close.
Changes on the Fly:
Venue switch or a curriculum tweak might happen. We'll tell you via email, but if you're MIA at the new spot, that's on you.
Medical & Liability
- If you or a member of your group have any disability that requires us to make special arrangements for you, an allergy or are pregnant, you must advise in writing to Blaze & Foam at the time of booking. Neglecting to do so might mean some participants may miss out on activities as a result of factors such as stairs, doorways or essential oils. Blaze & Foam won't offer a refund in that kind of scenario. Already at the workshop and have medical concerns? You can still join the fun, but it's fully at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that in the event that an allergic reaction occurs from any material you are exposed to, Blaze & Foam will be held harmless.
- We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment. You understand and acknowledge that there may be inherent risks, dangers, and hazards in partaking in a Blaze & Foam workshop that can result in injuries and accidents.
- Blaze & Foam and its employees accepts no liability for any personal injury or damages suffered related to the event. You release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Blaze & Foam and its managers and employees from any and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, or otherwise, which may arise from voluntary participation in any workshops or classes, resulting products from workshops or classes, or from use of equipment provided Blaze & Foam. You accept full liability for participating minors.
- Any damages caused by the neglect or reckless actions by members of your group at the venue are on your tab. From broken furniture to wax spills – it's your responsibility to pay for.
We might snap pics or film during events – showing up means you're cool with us using those for our promo magic.
Your new creation might have some character – it's all part of the fun.
Our workshop stuff is ours – hands off unless we say otherwise.
Attendees are responsible for ensuring they have the correct set up (Zoom) to participate. Blaze & Foam will not be held responsible for technical aspects such as internet disruption or the inability to view a live workshop. In which case, Blaze & Foam will provide recordings for later access. No refunds will be provided.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We might change up these terms now and then, just a heads-up.
Your rights under this document are all the rights as provided by law.
These terms are the alpha and omega, the whole enchilada. Forget the past negotiations; this agreement reigns supreme over all prior understandings.
Got Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now that we've got all the formalities out of the way, who's ready to create, learn, and have an absolute blast with Blaze & Foam?