Learn to make candles remotely and at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. The perfect way to reduce stress, and improve wellbeing! No previous candle making knowledge or experience is required.
The link you receive is to a pre-recorded presentation which runs for approximately 30 minutes. It is in English and has English language captions.
Cost: $90 ex GST per participant including kit, link and shipping.
What's in the candle making kit:
Pre-measured tools and materials to make 2 x 33 hour soy candles. All materials are eco-friendly, vegan, palm oil free, and phthalate free.
2 x Medium Oxford Candle glasses
- 2 x bamboo candle lids
- 2 x wooden stirring sticks
- 2 x wick stickers
- 1 x thermometer
- 1 x microwave-safe safe jug with a long pouring neck
- 1 x 330g bag of 100% Golden Brands 464 soy wax (i.e. half for each glass)
- 1 x detailed, easy-to-follow instruction manual
- 2 x HTP cotton wicks
- 2 x warning Labels
- 2 x wick centering devices
- 2 x candle labels
- 2 x 10g liquid candle dye. Choose your colour
- 2 x 15ml Premium fragrance oil. Choose your scent
- Link for online tutorial is sent to your inbox. The link does not expire for 24 months so you can go over it again and again at your own pace.
- Printed manual
- Contact us for support if required.
What you need to supply:
Microwave or a stove top with pot and water. Ruler, scissors and gloves.
You might like to add:
A metal pouring jug to your kit as an optional extra - Only if you are prefer to use the 'double boiler method' (ie put this metal jug into boiling water on the stove) rather than the supplied plastic jug for use in the microwave.