Blaze & Foam
Live or Virtual Group Soy Candle Making Workshop E-Gift Voucher 1.5 Hours (includes Kit and Kit Shipping)
Need a gift for someone who loves scented candles? Offer them the opportunity to make their own!
Our engaging Candle Making Class for beginners will teach them the skills to make candles from the comfort of their own home, in a group, with other candle making enthusiasts.
Our expert chandler will guide the participants through the candle making steps, familiarise them with the tools, and demonstrate how to make candles. Questions and answers will be included towards the end.
Available in Seaford or via Zoom
Minimum of 5 and maximum of 30 people per class.
The virtual group class runs for 1.5 hours
This candle making class covers:
- The benefits of soy wax over other waxes
- Wick types and how to correctly wick.
- How fragrance loads work, and how to accurately scent your candle.
- General: safety tips, step-by-step instructions and a demonstration, the science behind the art, equipment and materials required.
- How to conduct burn tests.
- By the end of the class, you will have made a candle and have the confidence to continue with candle making on your own at home.
- Q & A
Kits: ( if virtual)
A soy candle making kit will be mailed in time for the class. Shipping is included. The recipient will need to book at least 72 hours prior to class time if they live in Melbourne, and up to a week if they live in other states, to ensure they receive the kit in time for your class. We ship Australia wide. They will need to advise us of their shipping address at the time of booking.
What’s included in the kit:
Everything needed to make one soy candle
- 1 x bag of soy wax - enough for your container.
- 2 x Candle wicks
- 1 x candle fragrance
- 1 x Container
- 1 x Recipe and written instructions
What participants need to provide: ( if virtual)
stove top or an electric cooktop to melt the wax.
A Double boiler ie:: A pot filled with tap water. They can then place the wax in another container within that pot.
You can choose to print the E-Gift Card artwork from our website, and fill in the valid until date, being 36 months from date of purchase. the receipt number and and pop it in a gift card. We will not send out a physical gift card. The gift recipient can then book their preferred time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once booked a Zoom meeting link will be sent to the participant.