Throw a soap making party ! Learn to make your own handmade, vegan soap!
This engaging 90-minute melt and pour soap making workshop provides an opportunity to connect with with friends and family over a glass of bubbly and a creative endeavour.
- Mornington, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
- Glass of bubbly or juice on arrival is included
- Each participant makes six soaps.
- All materials are phthalate free, vegan and palm oil free.
- Equipment supplied.
- Demonstration and assistance by your experienced teacher.
- You're welcome to bring additional drinks and snacks - kitchen available.
- Make 3 soaps per participant
- Booklet to take home so you can remember what we did.
Note: This is not a class for perfectionists. Part of the learning process is surrendering to the creative process where 'mistakes' are 'learning moments'. And with each hour spent improving on your craft, your final product will develop over time. The final product you make may not be perfect - nothing handmade is. It is imbued with the maker. Watching something on Youtube is very different to going through the process yourself in person. Cut, melt and mould your soap, mix colours, select fragrance, sip bubbly and tap into a moment where time stops. There is no wrong or right in this process. Your instructor will lead you on your creative journey. If you are an A type personality this class might not suit you.
We recommend participants wear close-toed shoes and no heels for safety. A long sleeve top is also recommended to ensure skin is protected in case of splashes.
In purchasing this workshop, you are agreeing to these terms.
This corporate group class need a minimum of 10 participants per session to go ahead.
A 50% deposit is required to book this event ($600 ex GST). The balance is due 7 days prior to your event.