Build staff morale and reward your staff with this creative break!
This engaging corporate candle making workshop provides an inclusive environment for your staff to feel appreciated, improve relationships, and break down barriers. The result includes staff wellness and improved collaboration.
Working from home can be incredibly isolating. Why not bring your team together for a fun group activity ?
- via Zoom. Candle making kits will be sent directly to the company headquarters for distribution (shipping cost included). Alternatively we can ship each kit individually to each participant's home office address - shipping is an additional $15 per participant.
- At your own corporate venue in Melbourne.
- We can also source a venue on Melbourne's Mornington Peninsula on request. *Additional venue fees may apply.
- By the end of the class, each participant will have made two scented soy container candles.
- Choose from our phthalate free fragrance library of: watermelon, vanilla bean, salted caramel, rose, pina colada, persian lime and lemongrass, coconut lime, blueberry cheesecake and 1 million.
- All Materials and equipment supplied.
- Demonstration and assistance by your experienced teacher.
- We can arrange to supply branded aprons with your logo, mugs or T-shirts for the event - for an additional quoted fee. The cover of our Candle Makers Journal can also be branded for your event as a take home gift for participants. Please give us three weeks prior to your event to arrange this.
- For in person workshops, will provide a box for each participant to transport their creations home in. Please note that large candles can take up to 3 hours to fully set. Alternatively, we can arrange to send all candles out in bulk at a later date for an additional courier fee. - to be quoted, or individually to each participant's address.
We recommend that that participants wear close toed shoes and no heels for safety.
A long sleeve top is also recommended to ensure skin is protected in case of splashes. Soy wax is water soluble.
What The Team Will Learn About Candle Making
- The benefits of soy wax over other waxes.
- Wick types and how to correctly select wick sizes.
- How fragrance loads work, and how to accurately scent your candle.
- Safety tips
- Step-by-step instructions and a demonstration
- The science behind the art
- Equipment and materials required.
- How to measure correctly and how to conduct burn tests.
- Q & A
What the kit includes:
- Instructions booklet
- Soy wax sufficient for 2 candle glasses
- 2 x Candle wicks
- 2 x Stickums to secure the wicks
- 2 x 50 ml Premium candle fragrance oils - phthalate free
- 2 x 10ml Liquid candle dye
- 2 x candle glasses
- Round warning labels
- 1 x bamboo stirring stick
- 1 x mercury thermometer
- 1 x wax pouring jug
What participants doing the virtual group experience workshop will need to provide:
An apron is a suggested item - we can arrange printed aprons with your corporate logo (at an additional fee - quoted separately) to include in the kit.
A stovetop or electric cooktop to melt wax.
A Double boiler set up ie: A kitchen pot is filled with tap water. Participants will place the soy wax in another kitchen container or a jug within that kitchen pot to melt it. We have aluminium jugs available for purchase as optional extras if you would prefer to supply this as part of the kit for an additional fee.
Paper and pen, digital scale .
In purchasing this workshop, you are agreeing to these terms.
Our corporate group classes need a minimum of 15 participants to go ahead. We reserve the right to cancel classes if there are insufficient numbers.