Create six bars of your own translucent soap at home! This soap making kit is perfect for beginners to learn the basics.
The melt and pour style of soap making does not require lye. All you need to do is melt the base, add fragrance and colour, then pour it into the mould to set. NICNAS registration is not required for melt and pour soap making.
The melt and pour soap making kit includes:
- 1 x KG block clear Stephenson Crystal PF base, melt and pour soap: a vegetable derived, palm oil free soap base made with Rapeseed Stearic & Coconut Oil.
- 3 x 10ml fragrance oil (choose from the 3 pack options below)
- 1 x 1 Litre plastic pouring jug
- 1 x soap dye of your own choice - please make a note at checkout if you prefer pink or green.
- 1 x silicone oval mould
- 2 x bamboo wooden stirrers
- 1 x set of easy to follow instructions
- 1 x glass thermometer
Stephenson Liquid Soap 105 is an easy to use natural liquid soap base!
Simply add a water based colourant and essential oils, stir well, then pour into bottles.
This base does not need to be diluted. Thicken if you like though, with a basic table salt and water solution to your desired consistency.
Visit this link for a video demonstration on how to make hand wash using 105 Liquid hand soap base
- Contains 75.5 percent organic ingredients.
- Surfactant Free
- Natural translucent pale yellow colour
- No parabens or mineral oil compounds, no sulfates (SLS & SLES) or PEGS, PPG or DEA, no glycols or phthalates
- Key Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Oleate - derived from the saponification of organic sunflower oil,, Potassium Cocoate - derived from organic coconut oil, Glycerin - organic origin, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid.
- Shelf life: Minimum 1 year.
Stephenson Crystal PF base is a translucent, vegetable derived, palm oil free soap base - ideal for melt and pour soap making projects!
1KG Tamper proof container
This soap base is used for the manufacture of translucent soap bars.
- Vegetable based
- Suitable for vegans
- Colour derived from natural oils
- Made using Rapeseed Stearic & Coconut Oil
- Contains no SLS or SLES
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Cleansing formulation
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
Suitable for all skin types
Manufacturer suggests 10 - 40 drops of fragrance or Essential Oil per 100g Soap (0.5% - 2%)
The usual colourants for Melt & Pour Soap can be added.
Botanical, Herbal Extracts and Exfoliants can be added.
55 - 60°C
Country Of Origin:
Does Not Contain:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, PEGs, Palm Oil.
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing, palm oil free, suitable for vegans.
1. Slice the soap base into meltable chunks before popping them in the microwave for very short bursts or on the double boiler set up.
2. Add soap colour and skin safe fragrant or essential oils to the melted soap base (test in small batches).
3.Pour melted, fragranced soap base into your chosen soap mould and add dried botanicals to top of soap if you like.
4. Once the soaps have set, remove them from the mould and wrap immediately.
Please visit our tutorial for more information on making melt and pour soap.